1/10/10

ART JOURNALING ~ DAY 3 & 4
The Journal  prompt for days 3 and 4 was to use checks and large circles in the design.  I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do so I just started playing around with some ideas and the pictures below show what I came up with.   When starting this project I added texture to the 2 page spread using Liquitex Modeling Paste the night before so it had plenty of time to dry before adding the other layers. 

The color combinations turned out great and I thought the design had the look and feel of an old map page.

The left page has a "vintage paper island" that reads
 The Journey Awakens The Soul

The right page had lots of swirls for the circles and various sizes and shapes of numbers.  I put the numbers in the design to represent passage of days through the new year.

For day 5  the Journal prompt is diary or calendar pages.  Check back soon to see what design I came up with!  Until next time.............I wish you Peace..........

No comments:

Post a Comment