12/11/09

I just finished watching the new movie Julie & Julia, the story about Julia Childs beginning her career in French Cooking and Julie Powell's blogging adventures.  I knew when I saw it in the theaters that it would be a movie that I would just have to own.    The story parallels the two women's lives and their adventures in cooking french cuisine. 

I have to say for me, that eventhough the story is wonderfully entertaining, it was also an inspiration.  Yes!  an inspiration.  An inspiration to discover what I really love to do and find bliss in and jump in with both feet!  Isn't that what we all want?  To discover what our best talents are and then be able to use them to make a real living while doing it, not just dabble in it for a hobby.    Some very good "Food For Thought"....

Until next time..................I wish you Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment