4/26/10

Home Sweet Home!
I have been gone for the last week taking care of my elderly parents.  My mom recently had complete knee replacement surgery and my dad has dementia so it was a very busy week helping them move back home from the care center.   It's a 6 hour drive for me to get their farm and while I was there taking care of them I definitely had withdrawl symptoms!     As I said my folks live on a farm and....you guessed it.....have NO internet!!  It was a challenging week without my cyber friends, LOL! 
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who visited my blog while I was gone.  I was completely surprised to find upon my return last night that I had been featured on Karen's blog...The Graphics Fairy Brag Monday page.  Click HERE to see the post.  (Thanks Karen for the continuous supply of free graphics for use in our creations!!)

I have a few things to catch up on for the next day or two, but I definitely have some great things I made recently to show off and will be adding some new free graphics and new recipes this week.  Thanks so much for stopping by, I look forward to visiting with the newbie followers!

So.....until next time.....I wish you Peace....

No comments:

Post a Comment